07/25/2018 10:03 am
Rockford University Department of Nursing is seeking to fill a visiting Assistant Professor position to being Fall 2018. Primary responsibilities include coordinating and teaching pediatric nursing, both in the classroom and clinical setting. The successful candidate will be required to participate on committees within the Nursing Department as well as within the university community, student registration and academic advisement.
Preference given to candidates with a doctoral degree. Minimum qualifications include a master’s degree in nursing with a minimum of two years of clinical experience in the related teaching area. Licensed as a Registered Nurse by the State of Illinois or eligible for Illinois licensure as a Registered Nurse.
Rockford University is a small liberal arts institution with a curriculum grounded in the liberal arts that is complemented and extended by professional and practical experience. Our Nursing program is one of our prime examples of integrating the liberal arts and professional/practical experience. The successful candidate must be willing to work in a park-like setting that is nestled into a small urban environment that supports three robust medical centers (OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, SwedishAmerican Medical Center and MercyHealth System). The Department of Nursing is part of the College of Science, Math and Nursing.
How to Apply / Contact
Review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Submit application letter with statement of teaching philosophy, curriculum vitae, transcripts (official, upon hire) and list of three professional references to Human Resources@rockford.edu.
07/24/2018 3:48 pm
Rockford University, Lang Health Center, invites candidates for the position of Nurse, PRN. Primary responsibilities include:
Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Illinois
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Please submit cover letter indicating salary requirements, resume and list of 3 professional references to HumanResources@rockford.edu. Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
07/02/2018 1:20 pm
06/27/2018 1:49 pm
The Regents Golf Playday is a beneficial fundraiser on behalf of our student-athletes and supports enhancement to the overall student-athlete experience. Thank you for assisting in the success of this event and for helping our student-athletes at Rockford University!
Timber Pointe Golf Club, Poplar Grove
Monday, August 6, 2018
- Shotgun start at 10 am (Registration begins at 8:30 am)
- Best Ball scramble format
- Lunch and dinner will be provided
- Team awards for random finishes
To Learn More About This Play Day, Call:
5050 East State Street
Rockford, IL 61108
Timber Pointe Golf Club
(Directions To Course Available Online)
5750 Woodstock Road
Poplar Grove, IL 61065
06/26/2018 5:19 pm
Entry fee of $125.oo per golfer includes:
06/22/2018 3:49 pm
Seeking a highly motivated, customer-service oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
Seeking a highly motivated, customer-service oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities for full-time position, working nights. Position requires excellent written and oral communication skills, the ability to use sound judgment in stressful situations, and the ability to work both independently and as a team member. Position requires employees to maintain current certifications at all times in CPR, and AED. Position requires employees to maintain a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record along with a clean criminal background at all times and be 21 years of age or older. Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software such as Word is required.
General Responsibilities include maintaining building security, enforcing University policies and regulations, and responding to various types of emergencies. Specific Responsibilities include patrolling campus; making regularly scheduled checks of buildings and grounds; parking and traffic control; responding to and investigating fire alarms, medical emergencies, and other incidents; maintaining accurate reports. Safety & Security Officers also provide security coverage for University athletic events and social functions.
Exceptional benefits package includes Tuition Remission for Employee/Spouse/Dependent(s).
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Safety & Security Officers may be required to perform the following physical requirements in the course of their normal duty shift: lift 50 Lbs.; run 100 meters; lift and bend; go up and down stairs, and be in good physical condition.
Candidates are subject to a full background investigation, including criminal history, verification of education, work experience, and references.
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Interested applicants should email a cover letter indicating wage requirements, resume, and list of three professional references to HumanResources@rockford.edu.
06/18/2018 1:00 pm
Reporting to the Associate Vice President for Undergraduate Admission, the Admission Counselor will be responsible for successfully recruiting and enrolling students to Rockford University. To achieve these goals, the incumbent will review applications for undergraduate admission, conduct recruitment travel, as well as advise and counsel prospective students, guidance counselors, and other constituencies regarding the admission process and academic programs. The incumbent will be responsible for meeting individual and team enrollment goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participates in the development of student recruitment plans, strategies, and written materials.
• Analyzes qualifications of prospective students utilizing established University admissions standards, guidelines and criteria.
• Communicates on the phone, via e-mail, and in person with prospective students, applicants, parents, transfer coordinators and others to provide information and answer questions about Rockford University.
• Visits middle schools, high schools, and colleges. Speaks to groups and individual students, and meets with guidance counselors to promote the University. Assists in coordinating recruitment events; arranges visits from prospective students and parents.
• Serves as a liaison to develop partnerships between the university and high schools throughout the state and country.
• Creates and distributes resource materials for student recruitment programs; analyzes trends in recruitment.
• Prepares reports and proposals.
• Participates in the development of operating goals and objectives for the department; recommends, implements, and administers methods and procedures to enhance operations.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Demonstrates knowledge, skills and abilities in working with faculty, staff and students with diverse backgrounds including academic, socioeconomic, cultural, sexual orientation, and disabilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Prefer 1 to 3 years sales experience
• Bilingual Spanish skills a plus
• Must be comfortable with public speaking
• Must have a valid drivers license
• Must be able to work nights and weekends
• Position requires overnight travel
Review of resumes will begin immediately and be accepted until the position is filled. Materials submitted for all positions should include a cover letter including salary requirements, resume, and the names and contact information of three professional references to:
Application materials that do not include all of this information will not be considered.
06/04/2018 9:46 am
Please join us and attend one of our open houses, held each Tuesday in July.
Reserve your spot today:
Register online through EventBrite or call 815-226-4040
We look forward to speaking to you about becoming Rock Solid with one of the following programs:
05/30/2018 1:59 pm
05/22/2018 12:37 pm
Rockford University invites candidates for the Director of Enrollment Data and Systems. Primary responsibilities for this position will be to work with the Enrollment Management leadership team to provide the most relevant data possible at all times and to manage the software systems used within Enrollment Management. The position will focus on how the various enrollment management data systems work together and liaise with Information Technology (IT) department to direct efforts at improvements. This position will act a primary connection to external partners where enrollment systems and data are of primary concern. This position reports directly to the Vice President for Enrollment Management with strong partnership ties to Associate and Assistant Vice Presidents in division. The incumbent will be a self-directed individual who can manage the fast-paced enrollment environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Direct oversight, administration, facilitation and maintenance of a customized Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System. Manage the technology, analysis, strategic planning and communications related to CRM utilization.
• Development, customization and maintenance of dashboards for enrollment management staff.
• Serve as the primary enrollment liaison with Information Technology (IT) staff. Work collaboratively with IT staff and others to increase and standardize use of CRM features.
• Extract, analyze and assess admissions recruitment and prospect data in order to maximize CRM capabilities.
• Develop CRM training materials, documentation and best practices for enrollment management staff.
• Provide technical support for end users.
• Develop and maintain workflows to automate enrollment functions within the CRM.
• Develop and maintain workflows for automated and differentiated communication campaigns in the CRM.
• Develop and maintain data templates to the CRM for importing data sources from outside vendors
• Continually develop new workflows in the CRM to maximize existing and new functionality.
• Utilize the Ellucian PowerCampus Student Information System and other systems to produce enrollment related data via custom and canned reporting modules for short-term and long-term strategic use.
• Liaise with Information Technology department to build a new data warehouse and reporting system within SIS.
• Collect, analyze and report enrollment related survey data (e.g., admitted student questionnaires, event surveys).
• Develop analytics to track activity and direct strategy.
• Create auditing systems to ensure data integrity (i.e, duplicate resolution, erroneous or unusable entries, reassigning records, etc).
• Plan and implement data and reporting strategies to assist in making strategic decisions concerning enrollment operations.
• Stay informed and up to date on all enrollment management software systems.
• Execute system upgrades for the CRM.
• Handle related duties as assigned.
• Demonstrated knowledge, skills and abilities in working with faculty, staff and students with diverse backgrounds including academic, socioeconomic, cultural, sexual orientation, and disabilities.
• Proficiency with CRMs required, Salesforce/Target X preferred
• Proficiency with Student Information Systems (Ellucian PowerCampus a plus)
• Ability to collect, analyze and report quantitative and qualitative data
• Ability to examine, synthesize and report on information effectively
• Knowledge of Student Information Systems (Ellucian PowerCampus a plus)
• Ability to write custom queries using Microsoft SQL
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in customer service in person, over the phone, and via e-mail.
• Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years related experience
• Knowledge of enrollment planning and admission office operational functions preferred
• Basic knowledge pertaining to troubleshooting hardware, software applications, and web-based applications.
• Ability to translate dense technical requirements to audiences with varying technical understanding
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Team lead and mentoring skills
• Organizing and coordinating skills.
• Understanding marketing automation and communication plans
• Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
• Knowledge of student recruitment and retention issues.
• Ability to plan and evaluate programs.
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
• Skill in the configuration and use of computerized database programs and Microsoft Office.
• Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
• Must be able to work some late nights and occasional weekends
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Four year college degree, advanced degree desirable
• Minimum of 3-5 years professional experience
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Please submit cover letter including salary requirements, resume and list of three professional references to HumanResources@Rockford.edu.
Copyright © 2018 Rockford University, all rights reserved