The Rockford University Online Bookstore
Select and order textbooks online through the Rockford University Online Bookstore
The Rockford University Online Bookstore, which can be found at rockford.textbookx.com, simplifies the textbook process for students and faculty while providing them with a variety of physical and digital textbook formats.
Created in partnership with Akademos, Inc. and powered by TextbookX, the Online Bookstore displays all courses, required materials, and pricing options in a personalized, easy-to-use page when you log in with your RU username and password. Students can choose to have textbooks shipped to home or campus, while digital course material is emailed.
The Online Bookstore offers:
- Quick ordering process – complete your entire order in 5 minutes
- New, used, eBook, & rental textbook formats
- An average savings of 60% off list price on Marketplace items
- Price match guarantee on new books
- Free shipping on retail orders over $49 (not including Marketplace)
- Post and sell any textbook on the website’s Marketplace – you name the price
Visit the website and order online at rockford.textbookx.com
All courses, required materials, and pricing options are displayed in a personalized, easy-to-use page when you log in with your RU username and password.
|1. Log in
|2. Select textbooks
|3. Check out & Deliver
Order early to take advantage of the great savings opportunities and free delivery options.
Visit the website today: rockford.textbookx.com
Need Help? Contact the Bookstore’s Customer Service team: Rockford.TextbookX.com/Help
- Track: Check on the delivery status of your order
- Returns: Need to return a book? Begin the return process here
- Sell Page: Learn how to post you r textbooks for sale on the Marketplace
- FAQ: Other questions? Visit our FAQ page or check out our Help Videos
Looking for RU spirit wear? Check out our campus spirit shop and convenience store.