TUITION AND FEES
Rock Solid dreams can be affordable.
We award financial aid to 99% of our full-time students. Every year, Rockford University students receive more than $9 million in scholarships, grants, and other financial aid. We believe an education should be affordable. Through our scholarships, grants, and other financial aid, we work individually with prospective students and their families to determine the most beneficial financial aid package for them.
Important Next Steps
- Apply to Rockford University.
- Fill out and submit your FAFSA – priority filing date is March 1. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available after January 1 for the 2016-2017 academic year. **Beginning with the 2017-2018 academic year, the FAFSA is available after October 1st. You can usually find it in your guidance counselor’s office. Or, you can visit fafsa.ed.gov to file electronically. (Filing your taxes before you fill out the FAFSA can help avoid any delays in processing your financial aid.) The FAFSA code for Rockford University is 001748.
- After completing the FAFSA form, it takes about two weeks for Rockford University to get your information from the FAFSA processor. Once you are admitted to Rockford University and we receive your FAFSA results, we’ll notify you of your financial aid package.
- Once you get your financial aid award letter from Rockford University, you have 30 days to accept the award.
- Although Rockford University accepts students on a rolling basis, the sooner you apply, the better your chances of receiving financial aid.