COLLEGES AND DEANS
The Rockford University faculty and curriculum are organized into three distinct colleges:
The College of Arts and Humanities includes the departments of Art and Art History; English; History; Modern and Classical Languages and Religion; Performing Arts; and Philosophy.
The College of Science, Math, and Nursing includes the departments of Chemical and Biological Sciences; Mathematics, Computer Science, and Physics; Nursing, and Psychology.
The College of Social Sciences, Commerce, and Education includes the departments of Economics, Business, and Accounting housed in the PURI School of Business; Education; Physical Education; Political Science; and Sociology.
Provost and Deans
- Michael P. Mihalyo, Jr., D.M.A., Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Catherine Forslund, Ph.D., Dean of Academic Administration; Professor of History
- Michael Perry, Ph.D., Dean of College of Arts and Humanities; Associate Professor of English
- Deborah Breiter, Ph.D., Dean of College of Science, Math, and Nursing; Bergmann Professor of Chemistry
- Debra Dew, Ph.D., Dean of College of Social Sciences, Commerce, and Education; Professor of Education