STUDENT SUCCESS AND RETENTION
We’re here to help you.
The Office of Student Success and Retention is committed to helping all students realize their academic and professional goals.
Student Success / Retention Initiatives
- Track academic success of all students
- Monitor all first-year students
- Work closely with first-year advisors and all faculty
- Work with offices across campus to determine best practices for proactive interventions
- Meet with students who are conditionally enrolled to provide connections with resources available on campus and assist in their academic progress and transition to Rockford University.
- Meet with students who have experienced difficulties in their academic work to assist in their academic progress and continued successful throughout the semester/year.
Office of Student Success and Retention
Howard Colman Library
5050 E. State Street
Rockford, IL 61108
Cory Espensen, M.S., Director
Chat with an Admission Counselor