New Student Registration is now open!
RU’s MBA consists of core coursework that helps you develop critical management skills and a deeper understanding of the business field. To complete your degree, select courses from a list of popular business electives or customize your MBA choosing electives from three in-demand concentrations:
- Healthcare Administration
- Project Management
Take on-site, evening courses or fully online courses to accommodate your work, family, and personal schedule.
Who is it for?
- Working professionals in or aspiring to be in management
- Employees in companies that want skilled managers and effective leaders
- Anyone holding a four-year undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
Fact: 81% of recruiting companies are hiring MBAs to fulfill this need. *Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2018
MBA Admission Requirements
For admission to the MBA program, students must submit the following MBA Admission Requirements:
- Online application
- Official, sealed transcripts
- $50 application fee
Send all admission documents to:
Adult & Graduate Admission
5050 E. State St.
Rockford, IL 61108
or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of the above does not guarantee admission. You MUST be admitted prior to taking your 12th credit hour.
- Career Advancement – Boost your advancement potential by enhancing your business skills.
- Customized – Gain industry-specific skills in Healthcare Administration, Finance, and Project Management.
- Bloomberg Business Lab – Access information used by leading business, financial, and government decision makers around the globe.
- Collaborative – Work closely with peers in small classes averaging 15 students.
- Quality Courses – Experience a high-quality program accredited by the IACBE and taught by faculty with corporate experience.
- Work and Study – Attend convenient, evening classes designed for the working adult with dinner included. Choose from growing fully online course options.
- Tradition – Trust in the oldest, continuously operating MBA program in the Rockford-area.
The MBA at Rockford University is nationally accredited by the International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education (IACBE). The University is also accredited through several organizations.
Need to know more?
Join us for an upcoming virtual info session on Thursday, May 21 or Wednesday, June 17. Download the flyer for more information.