The U.S. Department of Education requires that all universities annually provide notice regarding the availability of the consumer information listed below. Please contact the department responsible with questions, concerns or for requests of paper copies.
Parents (of dependent students), to the extent that they are able, have the primary responsibility to pay for their child’s education. Students are also expected to contribute to their educational costs. Eligibility for federal grants and loans and state need-based grants is determined by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Rockford University also requires the FAFSA to determine eligibility for need-based institutional aid.
- General Information about Rockford University
- Accreditations – maintained by Office of Academic Affairs and the Provost
- Financial Assistance Information – maintained by the Office of Student Administrative Services
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Federal and State Aid
- Loan Information (types of loans as well as Entrance and Exit Counseling information)
- Standards for Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Return of Title IV Funds/Refund Policy (Academic Catalog)/Disbursements
- Federal Student Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) – U.S. Department of Education’s (ED’s) central database for student aid. NSLDS receives data from schools, guaranty agencies, the Direct Loan program, and other Department of ED programs. NSLDS Student Access provides a centralized, integrated view of Title IV loans and grants so that recipients of Title IV Aid can access and inquire about their Title IV loans and/or grant data.
- Net Price Calculator
- Student Right to Know
- Retention and Graduation Rates
- Job Placement Rates & Types of Employment – located in the Career Survey – maintained by Career Development
- Graduate/Professional Program Placement – located in the Career Survey – maintained by Career Development
- Student Body Diversity: U.S. Race/Ethnicity Report | International Student Report – available through the Office of Global Affairs (OGA)
- Transfer of Credit Policies – (before matriculation/after matriculation) & Articulation Agreements – maintained by the Registrar’s Office
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities and Counseling Services (including drug/alcohol) – maintained by Lang Health and Counseling
- Health and Security Information
- Equity in Athletics – information available upon request – contact Director of Athletics
- Copyright Infringement p.8
- Computer Use and File Sharing and Copyright Infringement Notice – maintained by IT:Information Technology
- Privacy of Student Records – Family Education and Privacy Act (FERPA) (Academic Catalog) – maintained by the Registrar’s Office
- Teacher Preparation Program Report
- Voter Registration Information
Employees are available during normal operating hours Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. during the year to help prospective students, current students, current and prospective employees obtain consumer information.