HOUSING SELECTION AND FORMS
Rockford University Summer Housing Contracts are Now Available!
Summer housing at Rockford University is available for current students from May 13, 2018 – August 19, 2018. Summer housing contracts are due before Noon on Thursday, April 19, 2018 to Student Administrative Services in Nelson Hall. Please see the contract for full details.
Important Information Regarding Summer Housing:
- Rockford University students must be registered full-time for Fall 2018 to live on campus over summer.
- Student selection of room types on contract are preferences, not guaranteed.
- Room assignments are first-come, first-serve basis. Expect summer housing assignments to be filled to room capacity (i.e., 2 people in a double, 4 people in a suite). Room assignments made by Residence Life Staff.
- All summer housing residents are required to pay in full or work out payment arrangements with SAS for their summer housing bill prior to May 4, 2018. Payment arrangement details: 1st payment is due when signing the payment plan agreement at SAS (equal to the first month cost of summer housing) with required subsequent monthly payments. Summer housing must be paid for by the end of the summer term.
- Students who have not taken care of the above provision will not be allowed to move into summer housing until financial obligations to the University are met and Fall 2018 registration is verified.
2018-2019 Housing Selection
Housing Section always takes place in the Spring semester of each academic year. Information coming soon!
Complete all three forms below and send a $100 housing deposit to Student Administrative Services (SAS) in order to be placed in housing.
Mail to: Rockford University, Student Administrative Services, 5050 E. State Street, Rockford IL 61108
Information regarding housing selection for the 2018-2019 academic year will be coming soon.
Current students need to complete the housing contract, preference form, and meal plan contract before they can participate. Completed forms need to be submitted to Student Administrative Services located in Nelson Hall.
If you have any questions please speak with either a Residence Hall Director or the Assistant Dean of Students/Director of Residence Life.