HOUSING SELECTION AND FORMS
2019-2020 Housing Selection Process
Below are the 2019-2020 forms required to complete and submit for housing, with the $100 housing deposit to Student Administrative Services (SAS), in order to be placed into housing.
Mail to: Rockford University, Student Administrative Services, 5050 E. State Street, Rockford IL 61108
Housing assignments are currently being processed for the 2019-2020 academic year and official housing letters will be mailed out in late May and early June.
We are currently taking applications for available housing on-campus.
The required paperwork is linked below. (Please submit contracts to Student Administrative Services (SAS) in Nelson Hall.
A current student who missed the Housing Priority Deadline of April 17, 2019 at 4:00 pm will be assigned once paperwork is received, all holds removed, and the student is registered full-time (12 credits) for Fall 2019.
If you have any questions about the Room Sign-Up process, please speak with either a Residence Hall Director or the Assistant Dean of Students/Director of Residence Life.
2020 Summer Housing
Important Information Regarding Summer Housing at Rockford University:
The deadline for Rockford University students to sign-up for 2020 summer housing will be Thursday, April 16, 2020.
- Rockford University students must be registered full-time for Fall Semester 2020 to live on campus over summer.
- Student selection of room types on the contract are preferences, not guaranteed.
- Room assignments are first-come, first-serve basis. Expect summer housing assignments to be filled to room capacity (i.e., 2 people in a double, 4 people in a suite). Room assignments are made by Residence Life Staff.
- All summer housing residents are required to pay in full, or work out payment arrangements with SAS for their summer housing bill prior to May 1, 2020. Payment arrangement details: 1st payment is due when signing the payment plan agreement at SAS (equal to the first month cost of summer housing) with required subsequent monthly payments. Summer housing must be paid in full by May 1, 2020 or per agreement with SAS.
- Students who have not taken care of the above provision will not be allowed to move into summer housing until financial obligations to the University are met and Fall 2020 registration is verified.
The 2020 Summer Housing Contract will be available in Spring Semester 2020. Below is the link to the 2019 Summer Housing Contract as a reference.
Interns: Please contact Residence Life for deadlines and submit the contract to Residence Life.
Student Life Suite – Burpee Student Center, 1st Floor
5050 E. State Street
Rockford, IL 61108
Scott Mitchell, Assistant Dean of Students/Director of Residence Life
Mon-Fri – 8:30 am to 5:00 pm