FINANCIAL AID RESOURCES
The links on this page are for a range of useful Web sites with information about financing your education.
- Federal Direct Loan and Federal Plus Loan – Master Promissory Note
- Entrance Counseling (undergraduate, graduate, and Parent PLUS loan)
- Exit Counseling (undergraduate and graduate)
- National Student Loan Data System
- FastWEB – Set up a personalized profile that will match your specific skills, abilities, and interests toFastWEB’s database of over 400,000 scholarships.
- SRN Express – The SRN database contains listings of scholarships, fellowships, and grants for undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral education. The SRN database lists mostly portable, private-sector, non-need-based aid. The database contains more than 7,000 portable awards offered by more than 1,500 organizations worth a total of more than $23 million.
- College Board FundFinder – Locate scholarships, loans, internships, and other financial aid programs from non-college sources that match your education level, talents, and background. Complete the profile form below and Scholarship Search will find potential opportunities from a database of more than 2,000 undergraduate scholarships, internships, and loan programs.
U.S. Department of Education Websites
- FAFSA on the Web – You may use this online form to complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid over the Internet.
- U.S. Department of Education Student Guide Online – The student guide provides information about financial aid from the U.S. Department of Education.
- Financial Aid for Students Homepage – This site is a must for anyone needing more information about financial aid.
- Financial Aid Estimation Form – A calculator to estimate your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and financial need.