PROGRAMS OF STUDY
Announcing a new four-semester Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree program.
The Nursing Department offers the bachelor of science in nursing (BSN). Within this degree program, several educational options are available by which students may obtain their desired degree.
Major and Track/Concentration:
- Nursing (BSN)
The BSN program (BSN) is a traditional baccalaureate program in nursing. The degree requires 124 semester credit hours of study. Graduates of this track will be prepared to take the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN®). After passing this examination they will be eligible to begin a career as a registered professional nurse.
- Early Action Option for High School Seniors
- Early Action Option for Transfer Students (pdf)
- Admission Information for First-year Students
- Admission Information for Transfer Students
Course Requirements and Offerings
Rockford University’s Nursing department offers students the opportunity to complete either a traditional BSN program or an accelerated BSN completion program in nursing. Course requirements for these programs can be found in the Academic Catalog.
- Search course offerings and descriptions
- NEW – Sample Schedule 4 Semester Plan Effective Fall 2019
- Sample Schedule – 5 Semester Plan (pdf)
For more information on scholarships relevant to this department, please visit the Academic Catalog .