Rockford.edu / News
03/14/2019 3:00 pm
Rockford University is accepting applications for the position of Graduate Assistant for Women’s Soccer to begin August 2019 . The selected candidate will receive up to 21 hours of tuition remission per academic year, room and board and a monthly stipend. Requirements include working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
1. To foster, mold, guide, lead, and direct student-athletes towards a quality educational experience in order to obtain the ultimate goal of a degree.
2. To develop a successful collegiate women’s soccer program and individual coaching philosophy through recruiting, off-season programs, practice planning, and in-season execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Recruiting phone calls, off-campus visits, setting up on-campus visits.
• High School visits, both in and out of state.
• Setting up and executing practices.
• Game and practice coaching.
• Individual student-athlete meetings.
• Weekly study table sessions.
• Set up individual tutoring and learning sessions through the usage of Rockford University programs.
• Classroom attendance and grade checks.
• Strength and conditioning supervision.
• Film breakdown of both practice and game film.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and list of three professional references to Human Resources@rockford.edu. Review of applications will begin immediately and be accepted until the position is filled.
Copyright © 2019 Rockford University, all rights reserved