CERTIFICATE TO BACHELOR’S COMPLETION &
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MANAGEMENT STUDIES (BSMS)
Tuition and Fees
|Tuition Fall 2019 – Summer 2020||$440 per credit hour*|
|Tuition Fall 2018 – Summer 2019||$430 per credit hour*|
|*Tuition fixed on admittance|
|Transfer Credit Fee||$20 per course|
Students are eligible for State and Federal Financial aids. Apply for Financial Aid >>.
Note: The Business Certificate is not eligible for financial aid.
Employee Reimbursement/Tuition Deferment Program
Rockford University will defer your tuition payment until after you have completed the semester to allow time for your employer to reimburse you. The program is limited to reimbursable tuition costs only; registration fees and textbook costs are not eligible for deferment, even though you may receive reimbursement for these costs.
Rockford University offers a tuition-covered option for qualified individuals who have been out of work for at least 18 months. This option will cover any remaining tuition after all eligible state and federal student aid is applied. Financial aid/eligibility requirements for this program include:
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Have been unemployed for at least 18 months
- Be an Illinois resident (1 year of the length of time corresponding to MAP eligibility)
- Some college credit required with a minimum 2.0 grade point average
- Be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Have a zero Estimated Family Contribution (EFC). The EFC is the amount of money that the government expects your family to contribute to your education expenses and is calculated from the FAFSA application.
- File the FAFSA in time to receive MAP funding
- Be MAP eligible
- Have not previously earned a bachelor’s degree
Need to know more?
Join us for a virtual info session! Webinars available in April, May, and June so you can choose what works best for you.
Adult and Graduate Admission
Nelson Hall - first floor
5050 E. State Street Rockford, IL 61108
Mon-Fri - 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
After hour appointments available by request