03/18/2020 4:00 pm
1. Residence Halls will be open.
2. Food Service will be available.
3. The Burpee Student Center (including the Mail Room) will remain open. However, hours of operation may need to be adjusted and will be posted.
4. Various additional custodial and cleaning routines are being added around campus. This includes residence halls, common spaces, public restrooms, and hallways.
5. Please practice appropriate “social distancing” whenever possible. Staying 6 feet (2 meters) from those you are interacting with decreases the likelihood of any virus transmission.
6. Lastly, please be advised that this is a very fluid situation and that this information is subject to change. Center for Disease Control and Winnebago County Health Department updates come out regularly and are something we monitor closely. Should situations or instructions change, we will do our best to keep you updated and notified in timely ways.
We realize that there are many new considerations, adjustments, and changes going on all around us and that many aspects of this are difficult. Our hope is to continue to provide the best experience possible while we navigate together the weeks ahead. Should you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact the Student Life Office.
Copyright © 2024 Rockford University, all rights reserved