03/16/2023 1:12 pm
Rockford University is accepting applications for the position of Graduate Assistant for Men’s Soccer to begin August 1, 2023. The selected candidate will receive up to 21 hours of tuition remission per academic year, room and board and a monthly stipend. Requirements include working a minimum of 30 hours per week over 12 months.
1. To foster, mold, guide, lead, and direct student-athletes towards a quality educational experience in order to obtain the ultimate goal of a degree.
2. To develop a successful collegiate women’s soccer program and individual coaching philosophy through recruiting, off-season programs, practice planning, and in-season execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Recruiting phone calls, off-campus visits, setting up on-campus visits.
• High School visits, both in and out of state.
• Setting up and executing practices.
• Game and practice coaching.
• Individual student-athlete meetings.
• Weekly study table sessions.
• Set up individual tutoring and learning sessions through the usage of Rockford University programs.
• Classroom attendance and grade checks.
• Strength and conditioning supervision.
• Film breakdown of both practice and game film.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and list of three professional references to Human Resources@rockford.edu. Review of applications will begin immediately and be accepted until the position is filled.
Copyright © 2023 Rockford University, all rights reserved