Regent Experience Days
- First Year Regent Experience Days are for new first-year undergraduate students.
- Transfer Regent Experience Days are for new transfer undergraduate students.
First Year Regent Experience Days
Rockford University’s orientation program for new first-year students is a two-part process. The first part is First Year Regent Experience Days (or overnight), and the second part is Orientation. The First Year Regent Experience Day is designed to specifically make your transition to college life as smooth as possible and set you up for success. Sign up online (https://rockford.tfaforms.net/217754) for this event today or call the Office of Admission at 815-226-4050.
What Happens at First Year Regent Experience Days?
Future Regent Experience Days are for admitted students looking ahead to their future at Rockford University.
These days are for:
- Admitted students who are ready to say “Yes!” to RU. These students have completed their tuition deposit and are ready to register for classes during the event.
- Admitted students still making up their mind about their future. Attending this day can help you decide whether RU is right for you. You are not required to register for classes when you attend. At the end of the day, if you decide you are ready to deposit and register, we will have advisors available.
- The families and guest of our future students. Whether your student is ready to register or still exploring, we will have lots of useful information for families.
During First Year Regent Experience Days you and your parents will:
- Meet other new students
- Meet with academic advisors
- Receive your class schedule (if choosing to register)
- Experience campus life
- Learn tips and tools for getting the most from your RU experience
- Get your questions about financial aid answered
- Receive a preview of Orientation
Upcoming First Year Regent Experience Dates:
- April 18, 2020
- May 9, 2020
- June 26-27, 2020 (Overnight)
- July 10, 2020
Bottom Line: This is one action-packed day! We are always mindful that RU students have a busy schedule, so we keep it relevant, informative, fast paced and fun.
Transfer Student Regent Experience
Transfer Student Regent Experience is a registration event specifically focused on transfer students. Meet with your faculty advisor to sign up for classes, chat with Financial Aid, get your student ID card, and find out about all of the services Rockford University can offer; all in one day! ROAR is by appointment only. Contact your admissions counselor or call the Office of Admission at 815-226-4050 to schedule your appointment.
Upcoming ROAR Dates:
- April 16, 2020
- June 6, 2020
- July 10, 2020
- August 6, 2020
READY TO BECOME A REGENT?
Congratulations! Your exciting educational journey as a Rockford University Regent is almost ready to begin. Take the next important step and make your deposit right now in order to secure your place in our next class of new Regents!