Our mission is to educate men and women to lead responsible lives by means of a curriculum grounded in liberal arts learning and complemented and extended by professional and practical experience. Through the total academic and co-curricular experience, Rockford University strives to prepare students for fulfilling lives, careers, and participation in a modern and changing global society. A solid education starts here.
Strategic Direction: 2015-2019
- Strategy One: To be the ‘University of Choice’;
- Strategy Two: To be the ‘Employer of Choice’;
- Strategy Three: To strengthen and grow the University programming, capital and operational resources.
- Strategy Four: To strengthen the University’s reputation and relationships among all stakeholders.
Rockford University Learning Expectations
- Knowledge – for Understanding the world
- Values – for Envisioning the world
- Skills – for Shaping the world
Rockford University Fact Books (pdf)
5050 E. State Street
Rockford, IL 61108
Released in 2014, our Regional Economic Impact Analysis quantified the added value Rockford University generates for our regional community. In total, Rockford University and our students generated an additional $118.1 million in income to the economy.