The Rockford University Bookstore is your one-stop resource for books (for sale and for rent), supplies, t-shirts, sweatshirts, and all things Rockford University. In addition to seasonal clothing items, students—undergraduate and graduate—can order their official commencement gaps and gowns each spring through the Bookstore.
- Shop online or visit the store in person. We gladly accept: cash, Discover, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and personal checks.
We gladly accept all returns and exchanges for items accompanied by a receipt. A photo ID will be required for all returns and exchanges. The following restrictions apply to all non-text and text-returned items:
Non-Textbook Return Policy
- Non textbook items may be refunded or exchanged within 30 days of the sale with the original receipt if the merchandise is in salable condition.
- Items such as electronics, CDs, DVDs, and computer software must be unopened if returned.
- Law and nursing reviews and study guides are not returnable.
- Gift cards are not returnable.
- eBook textbooks are returnable if the code/password has not been accessed online.
Texbook Return Policy
- The last day for textbook refunds with original receipt is 1 week from the start of class or within 48 hours of purchase thereafter. Students that have dropped a class and wish to receive a full refund for texts must do so by the drop class deadline specified by student services during each given semester. In addition to that deadline, you must furnish the Bookstore with a copy of your completed drop slip, your original sales receipt, and materials must be in same condition from purchase.
- Texbooks purchased during the last week of classes or during final exams are not returnable.
- Shrink-wrapped text sets must be unopened, all enclosures (CDs, etc.) must be included. Software included with textbooks must be unopened.