A Message from the Chair…
Why should you consider a Political Science major or minor, or just sampling one or more courses in Political Science?
- because you are interested in the subject.
- because you want to be a politically well informed, responsible citizen.
- because you are contemplating a career in law, politics, or public administration.
- because most Political Science courses count toward satisfaction of the University’s general education requirement in the social sciences.
- because some Political Science courses are required in support of certain other major programs or for teaching certification.
- because you want to attend the Washington Semester Program.
- because you have heard that the teachers are awesome.
- because you are just curious.
- any of the above.
I hope to meet you sometime soon.
Dr. Jules Gleicher, Chairman
Department of Political Science
Chair, Department of Political Science
A.B. in Government, Cornell University
M.A., University of Chicago
Ph.D., University of Chicago
Associate Professor of Political Science
Associate Professor of Economics, Business, and Accounting
B.A., Wake Forest University
M.A., Northern Illinois University