APPLY TO THE PROGRAM
Admission to both the Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs is coordinated through the Office of Graduate Studies. To apply for Rockford University’s MAT or MBA programs, fill out the online application or contact the Office of Graduate Studies. We won’t let the application process slow you down! You can take up to four classes before you formally complete the application process unless you need financial aid.
When you are ready to apply to the MBA program:
- Download the Complete Overview of the MBA Program .
- Review it and complete the checklist (please refer to the last page).
- Fill out the online application or pick up an application at the Office of Graduate Studies. If you are an international student, use our international application.
- Send your undergraduate transcripts to the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Download the MBA Recommendation Form and submit three letters of recommendation.
- Take the GMAT® (Graduate Management Admission Test). Have scores sent directly to Rockford University. If your native language is not English, you will need to send your TOEFL or IELTS scores in addition.
Evaluation for admission to the MBA program is based on your application essay, three recommendation forms, undergraduate GPA and GMAT® score.
Office of Graduate Studies
PURI School of Business--Lower Level
5050 E. State Street
Rockford, IL 61108
Michele Mehren, Assistant Director
Mon-Fri - 8:30 am to 5:00 pm