Modern Language Exam Request
Modern Language Placement Exam Information:
- Testing will be held in the STARR Science Building on the lower level. Check-in will be in Room 108A.
- Each student is required to adhere to CLS Testing Regulations and the RU Code of Academic Integrity.
- On the day of testing, each test taker must present at least one current, valid form of identification that includes the test taker’s name and a recognizable photograph. Acceptable forms of identification include current and valid: driver’s license, state-approved or federal ID, Rockford University ID, or Passport.
- Use of electronic devices of any kind are prohibited including during examination breaks. Devices include but are not limited to, cell phones, digital or smart watches, fitness bands, and any other device with recording, internet, or communication capabilities. All devices must be powered off and securely stored in a CLS Locker. If a student is found with any unapproved items after testing begins, the testing session will be terminated immediately.
- Personal items of any kind, including but not limited to purses, computer bags, backpacks, and duffle bags are prohibited in testing spaces. All items must be stored securely in a CLS Locker.
- Apparel, including jackets, hoodies, sweaters with pockets and/or hoods, coats, hats, and sunglasses are not permitted in the testing environment and need to be placed in a CLS Locker. Discretionary allowances may be made for religious apparel. All apparel is subject to inspection by the proctor.
Before filling out the request form, you MUST read through the Academic Integrity Policy: HERE.
Modern Language Placement Exam Request
"*" indicates required fields