ACCUPLACER Placement Testing Request
ACCUPLACER Placement Testing Information:
- Testing will only be offered on dates listed on the Fall 2023 ACCUPLACER Placement Testing Schedule.
- Testing will be held in the STARR Science Building on the lower level. Check-in will be in Room 108A.
- Tests begin at 10:00 am or 2:00 pm on the confirmed date. Check-in time will be at 9:45 am or 1:45 pm to allow for the onboarding process.
- Requests should indicate three (3) separate date/time preferences as scheduling options.
- Each student is required to adhere to CLS Testing Regulations and the RU Code of Academic Integrity.
- Each test taker must present at least one current, valid form of identification that includes the test taker’s name and a recognizable photograph. Acceptable forms of identification include current and valid: driver’s license, state-approved or federal ID, Rockford University ID, or Passport.
- Use of electronic devices of any kind are prohibited including during examination breaks. Devices include but are not limited to, cell phones, digital or smart watches, fitness bands, and any other device with recording, internet, or communication capabilities. All devices must be powered off and securely stored in a CLS Locker. If a student is found with any unapproved items after testing begins, the testing session will be terminated immediately.
- Personal items of any kind, including but not limited to purses, computer bags, backpacks, and duffle bags are prohibited in testing spaces. All items must be stored securely in a CLS Locker.
- Apparel, including jackets, hoodies, sweaters with pockets and/or hoods, coats, hats, and sunglasses are not permitted in the testing environment and need to be placed in a CLS Locker. Discretionary allowances may be made for religious apparel. All apparel is subject to inspection by the proctor.
- Here is a link to study for the ACCUPLACER: https://accuplacer.collegeboard.org/students/prepare-for-accuplacer/practice. This site contains links to prepare for the exam with official practice tests in each subject. (for Math Placement Testing choose Advanced Algebra and Functions). Students can receive immediate feedback with answers and explanations for both correct and incorrect answers.
- For additional questions, you may directly contact the Center for Learning Strategies at CLSExams@rockford.edu.
Before filling out the request form, you MUST read through the Academic Integrity Policy: HERE.
ACCUPLACER Placement Testing Request Form
"*" indicates required fields