TIPS FOR FACULTY
This page is designed for faculty to learn about other best practices in the classroom as it relates to equity based on sex-and gender. Quick tips will be shared from campus faculty and other professionals regarding best practice or promising practices.
- Pregnant and Parenting Students. What should be considered? Learn more here.
- What the recent changes Title IX regulations mean for faculty and staff members:
- Your reporting responsibilities have not changed. Responsible employee obligations are still in effect.
- Increase in accused students rights.
- Resolution officers have a few things to consider for investigation of these concerns.
- The regulations are interim and we will continue to monitor for other changes.
- Our campus policy and procedure has not changed at this time, but we will consider best practices in the days to come.
- A faculty suggested resource: learn more about this resource:www.facultyagainstrape.net