01/04/2017 4:22 pm
1. Students have the right to good teaching and to be provided an opportunity to learn.
2. Students have the right to effective academic advising.
3. Students have a right to quality service and to student-centered service systems.
4. Students have a right to receive effective academic support services.
5. Students have a right to a caring and supportive faculty, staff, and administration.
6. Students have a right to the opportunity to grow and develop to their fullest potential.
11/11/2016 12:08 pm
Helps prepare RU’s students, faculty and community constituents for active participation in a rapidly changing global society by internationalizing our campus and curriculum, facilitating experiential learning opportunities, and developing our international partnerships to achieve RU’s strategic objectives.
Mission Statement: Create a supportive and interactive learning environment that celebrates multiculturalism by bringing all of Rockford University’s diverse student body together, in such a way that the academic as well as extra-curricular experiences of all students are enhanced and enjoyed.
Is committed to the development and growth of the whole person by exposing students to a wide variety of experiences through entertainment and educational programming.
Student Activities implements programs and services that serve the Rockford University community that foster a fun and engaging environment for students to learn and grow interpersonally through entertainment, clubs and organizations, leadership development, and educational programming.
Copyright © 2018 Rockford University, all rights reserved