Police & Department of Public Safety

Drugs and Alcohol Policy

11/28/2016 11:48 am

DRUGS AND ALCOHOL POLICY Alcohol and Other Drugs on Campus – Policy and Information It is the policy of Rockford University to promote a campus environment that is free of drug and alcohol abuse. In order to ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment for its co read more

Safety Precautions

11/28/2016 11:43 am

SAFETY PRECAUTIONS Personal safety begins with you! You are responsible for your own actions and behaviors. Exercise common sense in your daily life. Statistics show theft is the most common crime on the university campuses today. These crimes are mainly due to careless read more

Severe Weather

11/28/2016 11:38 am

SEVERE WEATHER Severe Weather Warning Procedures For weather-related and other special announcements affecting the university: call 815-226-3330. In the event the National Weather Service issues a SEVERE THUNDERSTORM or TORNADO WARNING. This warning will be given as soo read more

Vehicle & Driving Policy

11/28/2016 11:31 am

VEHICLE & DRIVING POLICY Owned, Leased & Rental Vehicles Vehicles owned by Rockford University or leased/rented on behalf of Rockford University can be driven by any member of the University’s faculty, staff or student body as long as the individual: Is 21 years read more

Safety and Security

11/18/2016 3:07 pm

RU Alert

11/10/2016 11:42 am

Rockford University has launched RU Alert for the campus community, including students, faculty, and staff. The system will alert subscribers of an immediate threat to the campus community via landline phones, cell phone voice messages, text messages, and e-mail. Messag read more

Section Menu RU Police & Department of Public Safety Documents RU Alert The Rockford University (RU) RU Police & Department of Public Safety is dedicated to enhance the quality of life by providing a safe and secure environment that is conducive to learning and read more

Emergency Information

10/28/2016 1:19 pm

Meet the Staff

10/28/2016 1:16 pm

MEET THE STAFF Tim Trevier Chief of Police Jeff Boatwright Deputy Cheif of Police Brad Young Public Safety Officer Mario Donaldson Public Safety Officer Earnest Rounds Public Safety Officer Justin Lee Public Safety Officer Jeremy Lichtfuss Public Safety Officer Juan Ram read more