*Please note that we are always here to support our alumni. We want to share a few resources that may be helpful as we navigate COVID-19 and these changing times together.
- Please continue to check our COVID-19 page for updates on Rockford University’s response to COVID-19
- Remember that Rockford University Career Services remain exclusively available to alumni and students if you need career assistance at any point.
- Join us for our Virtual Alumni Events! Events will continue to be added and you can also suggest events you would like to see.
- To stay in touch with fellow Regents, be sure to follow our Rockford University Alumni Facebook Page, Rockford University LinkedIn Group, Twitter, and Instagram. We also have a Facebook Group dedicated to providing support for our alumni during this time.
- Stay in touch and don’t hesitate to reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 815-394-5111 if we can be of further assistance.
Welcome to the Rockford University Alumni website. We hope you take full advantage of the resources available to help you connect with classmates at the University. Whether you are attending a regional event, returning to campus for Reunion @ Homecoming or sharing your latest news with us, the Alumni Office is committed to supporting our 16,000+ community of proud Rockford graduates.
Rock Solid Stories
As a boy growing up, Associate Professor of Art Dave Menard was drawn to art. “It was all I ever did as a kid. I was never really good at anything else. I was always known as that kid in school who could draw.” It wasn’t until he got into high school that he started...
Two-time graduate, Manny Tang ’07/’11 also known as the artist China Cat, is gaining major traction for her artistic abilities in painting and printmaking. Manny graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology with minors in Art History and Human Development...
“Working actively to conserve our wildlife is so important to me because if we don’t value and protect what we have we risk losing it. There is so much beauty that surrounds us that is worth protecting and if I can do my small part to ensure some sort of change...