To begin the application process for an F-1 Visa, you will need an I-20 form. Rockford University requires a $100 deposit to begin processing your I-20, An additional $100 US deposit is necessary if you are planning to live on the Rockford University campus.

Once a student is admitted to Rockford University and the deposit(s) have been received, the student must work towards gaining a Visa. Here are some helpful links to guide you along the process:

A student currently studying in the United States and transferring to Rockford University, will need to complete a Visa transfer request form with their current institution.

Additional Information

The Office of Global Affairs (OGA) is available to help you throughout the visa application process.

Office of Global Affairs (OGA)
Burpee 2nd Floor
5050 E. State Street
Rockford, IL 61108
Fax: 001-815-226-4141

Maria Diemer, Executive Director

Julie Griffith, Associate Director ;

微信/Wechat ID: JulieOGA_Rockford

Maggie Kasicki, Coordinator of Global Affairs/English as a Second Language

Mon-Fri - 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.