The Bachelor of Science in Management Studies, housed within the PURI School of Business, provides a quality educational experience for working adults with some college, who want to earn a degree in management with a flexible format to advance in their careers.
Harness leadership abilities, cultivate interpersonal skills, and promote decision-making based on critical thinking all within the context of a liberal arts education. Build on your previously completed coursework to embrace a changing workplace, success in business management, and aspire to leadership.
- 8-week classes
- Hybrid format (5 weeks face-to-face and 3 weeks online) or online format (new courses being created to provide you with a 100% online experience)
- Complete in as few as 18 months (depending upon transferable credits)
- Small classes of approximately 15 students
- Faculty with corporate experience
- Learn alongside fellow working adults
- $440 per credit hour
- Financial aid options
- Multiple start dates for your convenience approximately every 5-weeks
- Ease of transferring community college credit to RU (including A.A.S credit!)
- Year-round applications accepted
Discover why Rockford University’s Business Management Bachelor’s Completion will advance your career. Attend our upcoming Information Session on Thursday, October 24, 2019 from 5:30-7 p.m.
Accelerate your career.
Complete your Business Management Degree.
Apply online to get started today and become a Rock Solid graduate.
Returning to school as an adult student was scary for me. I had tried on three different occasions, but struggled due to being a caregiver for many of my family members. Now is my time. Rockford University is a great fit for me!