There’s a Degree
Get ready for what’s ahead, with a degree program that
fast tracks learning to match the speed of life.
Ready to get down to business? Rockford University’s Economics, Business and Accounting Department resides in the Puri School of Business. We offer Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees with concentrations in accounting, economics, finance, management, and marketing.
What makes us different? We’re built for the way the world really works.
- A faculty of academic scholars with real-world corporate experience
- A Bloomberg Business Lab featuring 11 state-of-the-art financial trading terminals; the only academic institution in our region with hands-on financial application
- Courses that blend theory and practical application to develop the tools for career success win the business world
- Over 99% of our full-time students receive financial aid
- Every full-time student receives a scholarship
- Competitive scholarships that range up to 100% tuition
- Several grant and loan programs
Evening or On-Line
Unfinished business? There’s never been a better time to complete your degree. Choose from two Bachelor’s degree options – BSMS (business management) or BSAS (accounting) – with evening or on-line classes that fit easily into your busy life.
With our new program that converts documented work training into up to 25 college credit hours, you’re closer than you think!
- 4-week and 8-week classes
- Hybrid format (5 weeks on-site, 3 weeks on-line) or 100% on-line.
- Complete in as few as 18-24 months (depending upon transferable credits)
- Small classes of approximately 15 students
- Faculty with corporate experience
- Learn alongside fellow working adults
- Multiple start dates for your convenience approximately every 5-weeks
- Ease of transferring community college credit to RU (including A.A.S credit!)
- Year-round applications accepted
Master’s of Business Administration (MBA)
Aiming a little higher? RU’s MBA program is among the area’s best, and lets you customize your electives to tailor-make your degree for three fields in high demand:
- Healthcare Administration
- Project Management
- Take evening courses or 100% on-line to fit learning into life.
Who is it For?
- Working professionals in or aspiring to be in management
- Employees in companies that want skilled managers and effective leaders
- Anyone holding a four-year undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
What works for you?
Taking the first step can be the hardest. We’re here for you – whether you’re shifting gears on a career that’s stalled, aiming for new heights, or just getting started.
Together, let’s get ready for what’s ahead.