RN, PRN for Lang Health Center
01/14/2019 3:30 pm
Rockford University, Lang Health Center, invites candidates for the position of Nurse, PRN. Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the nursing assessment, evaluation and referral of all students, faculty and staff visiting the health center.
- Assists the Staff Nurse and/or Director of the Health Center with overview of all student immunization and health records.
- Assists with recording keeping and administration of the Emergency Response Team and AED protocols.
- Assists students with the completion and processing of insurance claim forms.
- Works in conjunction with other health center and athletic training staff to monitor athletic injuries, follow-up and insurance claims processing.
- Works in conjunction with the counseling staff to address all facets of the client’s concern.
- Proactive participation on the team of counselor, physician and nurse to provide the best possible holistic care to the Rockford University population.
- Works as part of a team to offer education programming to students on topics relevant to his or her general health and fitness.
- Other duties as assigned.
Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Illinois
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Please submit cover letter indicating salary requirements, resume and list of 3 professional references to HumanResources@rockford.edu. Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.