12/17/2018 10:05 am
Rockford University seeks a Marketing Specialist to oversee enrollment campaigns in the undergraduate, transfer, accelerated, MBA and master’s of education. Creative content and tactical strategy skills necessary. This position is one of a project manager, coordinating with specialists in web development, graphic design, SEO, etc. This is a fulltime position with a rich benefits package available, upon hire, including tuition remission.
- Review and meet with internal and external partners on strategy, deliverables, and deadlines. Collaborate and communicate to ensure marketing plan/calendar/budget is followed and program goals are being met. Report on the contractor’s progress and evaluate performance. Collaborate with content team to make decisions regarding quantity and distribution of fliers/brochures and full integration of print with digital email and social campaigns.
- This position oversees delivery of identified creative assets, including researching, writing/editing/proofing, printing, buying lists and posting/mailing/sending pieces. Ad placement, organizing/creating content, printing fliers, ordering promotional items, posting on social media for RU or professional organizations’ events.
- Oversee implementation of program marketing plans, performance indicators and budget; track monthly goals and follow-up with formal quarterly reports at meetings. Assist with ad-hoc reports and sharing dashboards as needed. Ensures the content team is knowledgeable of all marketing opportunities, initiatives, performance and educates on trends.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, with a preference for a background in marketing, communications, advertising, or journalism.
- Minimum three years of marketing experience, focused on traditional (print and media), as well as digital marketing including social, paid search, and display.
- Experience in executing creative and digital strategies is required and experience In On-line Education Environment is helpful.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Candidates must demonstrate strong writing, verbal and communication skills with a high degree of precision.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong project-management and organizational skills to effectively set self-directed and institutionally led priorities while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Candidates must be self-starters, with minimal supervision and demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- A working knowledge of HTML and Web best practices, Google Analytics, and digital performance metrics necessary. Experience with CRM applications and knowledge of basic database structure is essential.
TO APPLY: Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Please submit a cover letter indicating salary requirements, resume and list of three professional references to HumanResources@rockford.edu.