Rockford.edu / News
05/13/2019 3:33 pm
Rockford University, a member of the NCAA DIII and the Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference, is seeking to fill an Athletic Department Graduate Assistant position to begin August 2019. This year round position requires 30+ hours per week and benefits include tuition remission, room and board. Reporting directly to the Director of Athletics and Assistant Director of Athletics, the Graduate Assistant will be required to work some nights and weekends.
RESPONSIBILITIES will include, but are not limited to:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Acceptance into the graduate program
• A valid driver’s license and personal auto insurance
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Must be willing to take initiative and work hard
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Please submit resume, cover letter and list of three professional references to HumanResources@rockford.edu.
Copyright © 2019 Rockford University, all rights reserved