Rockford.edu / News
08/16/2017 1:30 am
The Education Department invites candidates for the position of Graduate Assistant in the Urban Education Program. Duties include research and data collection related to accreditation, clerical activities related to the support and revision of course materials for existing and new courses, and the maintenance of records for the Education Department. The GA will be required to work a minimum of 25 hours per week, August through July, and receive a monthly stipend in addition to 21 hours of tuition remission.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES include the following:
• Assistance in with clerical activities related to clinical and student teacher placements
• Assistance in sending out and analyzing results from surveys
• Research for articles on specified topics related to urban education
• Assistance in the creation and revision of materials for class use, including PowerPoint presentations, checklists, and rubrics
• Clerical work such as copying and disseminating materials; filing; and preparing, editing, and revising documents
• Record keeping of the Education Department’s assessment information, course syllabi, and course scheduling
• Other duties as assigned
• Undergraduate degree
• Matriculated in the MAT Program
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office
Please submit resume, cover letter, and list of 3 professional references to HumanResources@rockford.edu.
06/09/2017 11:00 am
The Graduate Assistant for Student Activities will assist in the day to day operations in the area and will
The Graduate Assistant for Student Activities: Events, will assist in the day to day operations in the area and will report directly to the Director of Student Activities. The primary emphasis of this position is to assist in the implementation of student programs with the goal to increase student involvement through social program. Emphasis will be given to both commuter and residential students. GA will be required to work an average of 25 hours per week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled. Please submit a cover letter, resume and a list of professional references to:
Copyright © 2017 Rockford University, all rights reserved