Rockford.edu / News
05/22/2018 12:37 pm
Rockford University invites candidates for the Director of Enrollment Data and Systems. Primary responsibilities for this position will be to work with the Enrollment Management leadership team to provide the most relevant data possible at all times and to manage the software systems used within Enrollment Management. The position will focus on how the various enrollment management data systems work together and liaise with Information Technology (IT) department to direct efforts at improvements. This position will act a primary connection to external partners where enrollment systems and data are of primary concern. This position reports directly to the Vice President for Enrollment Management with strong partnership ties to Associate and Assistant Vice Presidents in division. The incumbent will be a self-directed individual who can manage the fast-paced enrollment environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Direct oversight, administration, facilitation and maintenance of a customized Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System. Manage the technology, analysis, strategic planning and communications related to CRM utilization.
• Development, customization and maintenance of dashboards for enrollment management staff.
• Serve as the primary enrollment liaison with Information Technology (IT) staff. Work collaboratively with IT staff and others to increase and standardize use of CRM features.
• Extract, analyze and assess admissions recruitment and prospect data in order to maximize CRM capabilities.
• Develop CRM training materials, documentation and best practices for enrollment management staff.
• Provide technical support for end users.
• Develop and maintain workflows to automate enrollment functions within the CRM.
• Develop and maintain workflows for automated and differentiated communication campaigns in the CRM.
• Develop and maintain data templates to the CRM for importing data sources from outside vendors
• Continually develop new workflows in the CRM to maximize existing and new functionality.
• Utilize the Ellucian PowerCampus Student Information System and other systems to produce enrollment related data via custom and canned reporting modules for short-term and long-term strategic use.
• Liaise with Information Technology department to build a new data warehouse and reporting system within SIS.
• Collect, analyze and report enrollment related survey data (e.g., admitted student questionnaires, event surveys).
• Develop analytics to track activity and direct strategy.
• Create auditing systems to ensure data integrity (i.e, duplicate resolution, erroneous or unusable entries, reassigning records, etc).
• Plan and implement data and reporting strategies to assist in making strategic decisions concerning enrollment operations.
• Stay informed and up to date on all enrollment management software systems.
• Execute system upgrades for the CRM.
• Handle related duties as assigned.
• Demonstrated knowledge, skills and abilities in working with faculty, staff and students with diverse backgrounds including academic, socioeconomic, cultural, sexual orientation, and disabilities.
• Proficiency with CRMs required, Salesforce/Target X preferred
• Proficiency with Student Information Systems (Ellucian PowerCampus a plus)
• Ability to collect, analyze and report quantitative and qualitative data
• Ability to examine, synthesize and report on information effectively
• Knowledge of Student Information Systems (Ellucian PowerCampus a plus)
• Ability to write custom queries using Microsoft SQL
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in customer service in person, over the phone, and via e-mail.
• Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years related experience
• Knowledge of enrollment planning and admission office operational functions preferred
• Basic knowledge pertaining to troubleshooting hardware, software applications, and web-based applications.
• Ability to translate dense technical requirements to audiences with varying technical understanding
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Team lead and mentoring skills
• Organizing and coordinating skills.
• Understanding marketing automation and communication plans
• Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
• Knowledge of student recruitment and retention issues.
• Ability to plan and evaluate programs.
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
• Skill in the configuration and use of computerized database programs and Microsoft Office.
• Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
• Must be able to work some late nights and occasional weekends
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Four year college degree, advanced degree desirable
• Minimum of 3-5 years professional experience
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Please submit cover letter including salary requirements, resume and list of three professional references to HumanResources@Rockford.edu.
Copyright © 2018 Rockford University, all rights reserved