Membership provides you with the information and connections you need to build a strong board and a healthy organization. NICNE Membership provides an UNLIMITED number of your board and staff with all the benefits of membership, which include:
- 10% discount on many NICNE sponsored programs, trainings, and events
- Free monthly articles on cutting edge topics within the nonprofit sector
- Promotion of relevant education and training opportunities
- Technical assistance and resource materials
- Customized Northern Illinois Directory of Community, Corporate, and Private Foundations
- Access to professional consultants
An annually-renewable Membership extends from January to December and rates are based on the annual operating budget of your organization. Questions about Membership? Contact us!
|Annual Operating Budget||Member Fees||2018 Membership Enrollment Form (pdf)|
|Under $50,000||$100||2018 Membership Benefits Info Card (pdf) |
|$50,000 – $99,000||$150|| |
|$100,000 – $199,999||$200|
|$200,000 – $499,999||$250|
|$500,000 – $999,999||$300|
|$1M – $2M||$350|
|$2 M – $3.99M||$400|
|$4 M – $9.9M||$450|
Not only nonprofit leaders are committed to community improvement — we know that for-profit leaders also recognize that the health of our regional economy depends heavily on the ability of all residents to thrive. With the support and partnership of the business community, our capacity to convene leaders from all sectors to address significant community outcomes is greatly increased.
Corporate Members become partners with dozens of other agencies in our region, and we recognize your investment in several ways:
- Refer people inquiring about professional services to your business.
- Post your logo and a link to your webpage on our website.
- Promote any training opportunities you may provide and/or your services in NICNE e-newsletters (reaching over 1300 people across northern Illinois every week).
Interested in becoming a Corporate Partner? Contact us!
Join today and add your name to the growing list of organizations who have already renewed or enrolled for 2018!
Northern Illinois Center for Nonprofit Excellence (NICNE)
Temporary Office Location:
NIU – Rockford
8500 E. State St.
Rockford, IL 61108
MEET NICNE STAFF
Pam Clark Reidenbach
Program & Membership Coordinator