Membership provides you with the information and connections you need to build a strong board and a healthy organization. NICNE Membership provides an UNLIMITED number of your board and staff with all the benefits of membership, which include:
- 10% discount on many NICNE sponsored programs, trainings, and events
- Priority for Rockford University masters level and undergraduate community-based learning projects
- Free monthly articles on cutting edge topics within the nonprofit sector
- Promotion of relevant education and training opportunities
- Technical assistance and resource materials
- Customized Northern Illinois Directory of Community, Corporate, and Private Foundation Grant
- Access to professional consultants
An annually-renewable Membership extends from January to December and rates are based on the annual operating budget of your organization. Questions about Membership? Contact us!
|Annual Operating Budget||Member Fees||2017 Membership Enrollment Form (pdf)|
|Under $50,000||$100||2017 Membership Benefits Info Card (pdf) |
|$50,000 – $99,000||$150|| |
|$100,000 – $199,999||$200|
|$200,000 – $499,999||$250|
|$500,000 – $999,999||$300|
|$1M – $2M||$350|
|$2 M – $3.99M||$400|
|$4 M – $9.9M||$450|
NICNE is grateful to our generous Corporate Partners:
Interested in becoming a Corporate Partner? Contact us!
Join today and add your name to our list of nearly 90 2017 member organizations!
Northern Illinois Center for Nonprofit Excellence (NICNE)
Temporary Office Location:
NIU – Rockford
8500 E. State St.
Rockford, IL 61108
MEET NICNE STAFF
Pam Clark Reidenbach
Program & Membership Coordinator