MAT & M.Ed. 

MAT & M.Ed. Application

Submit your MAT or M.Ed. application, request official transcripts, and pay the application fee.

RPS 205 M.Ed. in Urban Education 

RPS 205 M.Ed. Urban Education Application

Submit your M.Ed. in Urban Education application, request official transcripts, write essay, submit letters of recommendation, and pay the application fee.

Please note: This program is only available to RPS 205 teachers.

International Student MAT & M.Ed. 

International Student Application

If you are an international student, please use our International Student Application.

Learn more about our International Admission Requirements.

Subsequent Endorsement 

Department Information

Adult and Graduate Admission

Nelson Hall - first floor
5050 E. State Street
Rockford, IL 61108

Mon-Fri - 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
After hour appointments available by request

Chat with an Admission Counselor