EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
In a time-starved world of continuous change, it’s challenging to be able to renew, refresh and improve your executive leadership skills. For over 30 years, our MBA program has developed outstanding leaders in all types of industry. Our Executive Development Program now builds upon the exceptional legacy of our MBA program by offering a series of seminars that are carefully designed to nurture your leadership talent for the future.
This 10-seminar, fast-paced, executive-level program offers a dynamic classroom environment that exposes you to similar executives in other industries and facilitates beneficial exchanges, providing you the opportunity to hear how other leaders address and solve problems. Concurrently, you are being exposed to meaningful MBA-level course content taught by experienced professors.
Through group discussion, exercises and case studies, this program leads you through a challenging and exciting learning process that allows each person to hone and refine his/her leadership and communication skills, both of which are critical elements to effective organizational management. The program confers a Certificate of Leadership upon completion of the 10 seminars. Participants may also receive CEUs for their seminar time.
Dates are pending at this time.
Contact Michele Mehren in the Graduate Office at 815-226-4040 if you have any questions.
Our content is comprised of 20 seminars that each last three hours and are geared toward improving specific skills that increase leadership effectiveness.
- Leadership, Beyond Management
- Communication for Leaders
- Team Building and Team Dynamics
- Motivating, Engaging and Retaining Employees
- Conflict Management and Resolution
- Coaching Individuals and Teams
- Change Management
- Cultural Adaptation
- Leadership, Strategy and Strategic Planning
Seminars can be taken in their entirety or as subsets depending on what is appropriate for you. If you are interested in completing your Certificate in Organizational Leadership, you must take 16 out of the 20 seminars. However, for flexibility you may take as many or as few of the seminars as you choose. Seminars are held for 20 consecutive weeks, allowing for changes in schedule over holidays and semester breaks. All seminars take place in our state-of-the-art, newly renovated and modernized training facility at the PURI School of Business on the Rockford University campus. Additionally, each seminar includes printed materials and reading lists, giving you useful tools and resources inside and outside of our sessions.
All of our instructors are master’s degree-level professors who have real-world experience in organizational leadership in addition to many years of teaching experience. You will receive the benefit of theoretical instruction as it is relevant in the day-to-day working world.
We can also share information with you about our Custom Seminar Sequence , which is offered individually in a format tailored to your company’s specific leadership requirements and culture.
- Our program is $175 per 3-hour seminar.
- Cancellation Policy: You have up until one week before the class date to cancel and receive a full refund. If you cancel within that one week you will receive zero refund. If a class is cancelled by the instructor, you will receive a full refund.
- Tax Info: This course may be tax deductible. Check with your accountant or tax advisor. To receive the necessary tax forms or for questions please contact Cancellation Policy: You have up until one week before the class date to cancel and receive a full refund. If you cancel within that one week you will receive zero refund. If a class is cancelled by the instructor, you will receive a full refund.Tax Info: This course may be tax deductible. Check with your accountant or tax advisor. To receive the necessary tax forms or for questions, please contact Michele Mehren at 815-226-4040.