Online Bachelor’s Degree Completion
The Online Bachelor’s Degree Completion program at Rockford University offers three major options: business management, accounting, or human services. The flexible online format enables working professionals, parents, military service members, frequent travelers and many more to earn a Rockford University degree.
We value your experience. Students can now earn university credit for documented work training (Six Sigma, SHRM, company-sponsored leadership training, continuing education, etc.).
Harness leadership abilities, cultivate interpersonal skills, and promote decision-making based on critical thinking all within the context of a liberal arts education. Build on your previously completed coursework to embrace a changing workplace, success in business management, and aspire to leadership.
Gain a solid foundation in the field of accounting and familiarity with various accounting procedures. Learn how to record financial transactions and make managerial decisions using accounting data. Analyze and develop financial statements.
Understand the human services system and how non-profit systems are funded. Learn strategies for interventions with various populations and implement trauma-informed approaches to serving clients. Gain skills for collaborating and working in teams.
- Enjoy online 8-week classes.
- 100 percent online classes allow you to earn your degree from anywhere.
- Complete in as few as 18 -24 months (depending upon transferable credits).
- Virtually interact with your peers in small classes of 18 students.
- Learn from faculty members with corporate, real-world experience.
- $475 per credit hour.
- Financial Aid is available to those who apply and qualify.
- Utilize your employee or military tuition benefits.
- Multiple start dates per semester for your convenience.
- Applications accepted year-round.
- Transfer credits from community colleges and other universities.
- Wondering how many of your credits will transfer? Transferology is a quick and easy way to find out if the college credit you’ve earned will transfer to Rockford University. Simply visit the Transferology page and enter your courses to find equivalent courses at RU.
Are you looking to advance your career but thought you’d have a lot of additional coursework to earn your bachelor’s degree? If you answered yes, the Rockford Ready program just made it easier. If you have an A.A.S. degree in business from Rock Valley College, you can seamlessly transfer to Rockford University.
How does Rockford Ready work?
- Earn an RVC Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree. Develop basic business essentials and soft skills to interact more effectively on the job.
- Transfer your associate’s degree. Enhance your technical and business skills to support your career ambitions.
- Complete an RU Business Management Bachelor’s Degree. Aspire to leadership roles: Harness managerial abilities, cultivate interpersonal skills, and promote decision-making based on critical thinking.
Classes start soon!
Applications are open, and there is no fee to apply.
Fill out the form below to connect with an admission counselor.
Office of Admission
5050 E. State Street Rockford, IL 61108
Mon-Fri - 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
After hour appointments available by request
Returning to school as an adult student was scary for me. I had tried on three different occasions, but struggled due to being a caregiver for many of my family members. Now is my time. Rockford University is a great fit for me!