Rockford.edu / News
09/29/2017 3:05 pm
Rockford University invites applications for the position of Admission and Recruitment Coordinator. Primary responsibilities for this position will be to recruit first year and transfer students and serve as an admission office generalist, performing a variety of duties that contribute to the undergraduate admission operation. In addition, this position will supervise and manage student employment for the admission office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
•Recruit first year and transfer students to the University. Activities include: communicating with prospective students and other relevant audiences, reviewing and processing applications, attending off-campus recruitment events, and giving group presentations.
•Work collaboratively with all areas within the University to achieve the University’s overall recruitment and admission goals with a focus on coordinating admission and athletic recruitment efforts.
•Supervise and manage student employment for the admission office, including hiring, scheduling, training, budgeting and assigning work.
•Support the campus visit program by coordinating group and individual visits as directed.
•Develop and execute requested enrollment related reports as directed using the CRM (Salesforce), PowerCampus, and manual processes.
•Assist in the development, coordination, and administration of the training activities of the department including new hire training, ongoing staff training and evaluation of training effectiveness.
•Maintain a high level of productivity and morale and help create a climate that is proactive by being personally involved in helping the department achieve its recruiting goals.
•Handle related duties as assigned.
•Demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities in working with faculty, staff and students with diverse backgrounds including academic, socioeconomic, cultural, sexual orientation, and disabilities.
• Must have a strong work ethic, be proactive, have high energy and be a committed team player.
• Must have a demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate and multi-task while remaining detail-oriented.
• Excellent leadership capabilities with the solid ability to help train and develop others.
• Must have a strong personal presence and have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Must have high integrity and solid business acumen.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Four year college degree
• Minimum of 3 years progressive fulltime admission, sales or related professional experience
• Supervisory experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience with Salesforce a plus
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter indicating salary requirements, resume and list of three professional references to: HumanResources@rockford.edu
Copyright © 2017 Rockford University, all rights reserved