Early ActionRemote TEAS Exam
- Early Action Remote TEAS Exam
- Remote TEAS Exams for Early Action individuals will only be offered on dates listed on the How to Schedule the Remote TEAS Exam with the Center for Learning Strategies (CLS) – current dates are also listed below in the drop-down in the registration form.
- Tests begin at the confirmed time on the Registration Form. The confirmation time includes a mandatory Zoom Meeting for the onboarding process, one-half hour prior to the test launch.
- You are required to upload a valid ID with a current photograph and signature to confirm your identity.
- Use of electronic devices of any kind are prohibited including during examination breaks. Devices include but are not limited to, cell phones, digital or smart watches, fitness bands, and any other device with recording, internet, or communication capabilities. All devices must be powered off and stored outside of the testing environment. If a student is found with any unapproved items after testing begins, the testing session will be terminated immediately. Additionally, you will be asked to show your exam environment by using your device’s camera to scan the room in which you are testing.
- Personal items of any kind, including but not limited to purses, computer bags, backpacks, and duffle bags are prohibited in testing spaces. All items must be stored outside of the testing environment.
- Apparel, including jackets, hoodies, sweaters, coats, hats, and sunglasses are not permitted in the testing environment. Discretionary allowances may be made for religious apparel. All apparel is subject to inspection by the proctor.
- Food and drink of any kind are prohibited in the testing environment.
- For more information about testing rules and procedures, please see the RU Academic Integrity Policy in the link listed below.
- Dictionary use and the use of course books or notes are prohibited. Also, students may not browse the Internet or access any outside websites.
- ATI log-in information: For the online TEAS test create a student account at https://www.atitesting.com/ before the test date and have your log-in information with you.
- TEAS Exam results are valid for 6 months from the date the exam is taken.
- There are several resources to help prepare for the TEAS Exam. TEAS Exam Preparation Materials
- For additional questions, you may directly contact the College of Math, Science, and Nursing Office at 815.226.4152, or the Center for Learning Strategies at CLSExams@rockford.edu.
Before filling out the request form, you MUST read through the Academic Integrity Policy: HERE.
Remote TEAS Exam with Center for Learning Strategies
"*" indicates required fields