Student Worker for SAS
Friday, July 11, 2014
STUDENT EMPLOYEE JOB DESCRIPTION FOR SAS
· Document management including filing and shredding
· Data Entry; entering student’s financial aid into computer
· Making new files for incoming students
· Creating student ID’s
· Retrieving old files from storage in Starr Science building
· Assisting with transcript request processing
· Folding and stuffing daily mailings
· Taking Mail to and from the Mail Desk daily
· Other duties as assigned
SAS is a dynamic office with a very high volume of walk-in traffic and phone calls. All of the business of being a student including registration, financial aid and billing is processed within the SAS office. We rely heavily on our student workers to organize and maintain all of the paper work required by the Federal government and governing academic agencies. The nature of the work we do in SAS also requires the highest level of confidentiality.
If you are interested in filling a student worker position in SAS please verify that you are eligible for the work study program by completing your financial aid and obtaining a work authorization card from SAS.
Contact Sandi Lindquist at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an interview.