Forum Child Care Provider
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Posted by: Human Resources
The Rockford University Box Office is seeking a reliable associate to be available as a childcare provider during Forum events if needed.
Qualifications and Responsibilities include:
- Provide enthusiastic childcare for potty trained children of full-time students attending Forum events.
- Be able to fulfill childcare duties during the entire Forum event and 10 minutes prior to and after event
- Be able to follow procedures
- Work occasional evening and weekend events
- Be available for Forum events on short notice (no later than 24 hours before event)
- Remain calm should a crisis arise
- Professional demeanor and dress appropriately
- Experience and enjoy working with children
- First Aid/CPR certification: Preferences for nursing or education background students
- Have passed a background check
- Problem solving skills
- Communicate well with Box Office Manager, children and their parents
Prior to applying, interested students MUST obtain a Work Study Authorization Card from Student Administrative Servies (SAS) to present to the hiring Supervisor at the time of interview and complete a student employment application to present to the hiring Supervisor.
Contact Rebecca Wallgren at RWallgren@Rockford.edu