Box Office Assistant
Monday, August 19, 2013
Posted by: Human Resources
The Rockford University Box Office is seeking a reliable and enthusiastic associate to work a consistent weekly schedule as well as occasional events such as plays and Forums.
- Sell/distribute tickets for events such as plays & Forum events whether in person, online, email or phone requests.
- Work occasional evening and weekend events.
- Be able to answer patron questions or know where to direct them.
- Have knowledge of campus and activities on campus.
- Drop off and pick up mail.
- Basic Microsoft Office programs
- Sales and customer service experience
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Professional demeanor and dress appropriately for public interaction.
Prior to applying, interested students must obtain a Work Study Authorization Card from Student Adminisitrative Services (SAS) to present to the hiring Supervisor at the time of interview and complete a student employment application
Contact Rebecca Wallgren at RWallgren@Rockford.edu