Friday, August 09, 2013
Posted by: Human Resources
The Phonathon Caller will be an ambassador for Rockford University in every aspect of the job. The caller will solicit alumni for gifts to the University, while speaking to alumni via the phone.
- Contacting alumni of the University via the phone to solicit them for annual gifts
- Updating their information and informing them of current news from the University
- Properly recording statistics relating to the Phonathon program
- Should be able to work 3 out of 5 shifts each week or 15 hours per week
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Responsible, reliable, mature, energetic individual
- An understanding and appreciation for the University and its history
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candiates should email Bern Sundstedt at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an interview.