Golden Apple Foundation Student Assistant
Wednesday, August 07, 2013
Golden Apple Foundation
The Student Assistant to the Golden Apple Foundation (GAF) has the opportunity to learn firsthand the workings of a non-profit educational organization through daily interaction with the Executive Director. This Student Assistant has the opportunity to make a positive impact on our community by helping GAF inspire, celebrate, and support educational excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as assistant to Executive Director
- Maintains current mailing list(s)
- Interfaces with volunteers and assists with special events.
- Assists in creating press releases and publications
- Organizes files, documents, and schedules.
- Opens, date stamps, sorts, and distributes mail.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Makes copies, collates, and staples materials as requested.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Skill to use a personal computer and various software packages including Microsoft Office.
- Skill to type 50 words per minute.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives at times without supervision.
- Ability to build positive rapport with volunteers.
Please send your application to Amina Seitakhunova at email@example.com