Forum Child Care Provider
Wednesday, August 06, 2014
Posted by: Human Resources
The Rockford University Box Office is seeking a reliable associate to be available as a childcare provider during Forum events if needed.
Qualifications and Responsibilities include:
- Provide enthusiastic childcare for potty trained children of full-time students attending Forum events.
- Be able to fulfill childcare duties during the entire Forum event and 10 minutes prior to and after event
- Be able to follow procedures
- Work occasional evening and weekend events
- Be available for Forum events on short notice (no later than 24 hours before event)
- Remain calm should a crisis arise
- Professional demeanor and dress appropriately
- Experience and enjoy working with children
- First Aid/CPR certification: Preferences for nursing or education background students
- Have passed a background check
- Problem solving skills
Contact Rebecca Wallgren at RWallgren@Rockford.edu to request an interview. Please bring a completed student employment application,a copy of your school schedule and work authorization card to the interview.