Residence Life Forms
Home >Current Students >Residence Life > Forms

New Students
Complete all three forms below (Housing Preference Form, Meal Plan Contract and Residence Hall Contract) and send a $100 housing deposit to Student Administrative Services in order to be placed in housing.

Rockford University
Student Administrative Services
5050 East State Street
Rockford IL 61108

Current students need to complete the housing and meal plan contract before they can be placed. The housing preference form only needs to be filled out by students who will be new to the Rockford University residence halls.

      Community Search
      Calendar of Events

      Student Music Recital

      EDP: Seminar #6 - Conflict Management and Resolution

      NICNE Customer Service Workshop

      FORUM: Sports Management Symposium

      Latest News