NICNE Healthcare Reform Seminar
Friday, October 25
9 a.m. to Noon
Room 122, 5100 Building (1st building immediately off State Street), Rockford University
5050 E. State Street
Rockford, Illinois 61108
Healthcare Reform Seminar: From a Nonprofit Employer & Service Provider Perspective
This informative seminar is designed to help you better understand current and upcoming changes and your obligations.
- Review the healthcare reform timeline
- Receive an update on compliance review
- Gain insight on employer and individual "shared responsibility" mandates
- Hear best practices for employers and organizations
- Understand the role of the exchange and delve into the structure of the exchanges
- Examine how employers will respond to "pay or play" considerations
PLUS -- hear a local update on what we are doing in Rockford to ensure individuals have access to affordable health care.
Date: Friday, October 25, 2013
Time: 9 a.m. to Noon
Location: Room 122 in 5100 building (1st building immediately off State Street),
Rockford University, 5050 E. State Street, Rockford, IL 61108
**Register by Friday, October 18!**
View and download seminar brochure.
Return to NICNE home page.
« Go to Upcoming Event List