The Office of Global Affairs (OGA) helps prepare Rockford University students, faculty and community constituents for active participation in a rapidly changing global society by internationalizing our campus and curriculum, facilitating experiential learning opportunities, and developing our international partnerships to achieve Rockford University's strategic objectives.
Create a supportive and interactive learning environment that celebrates multiculturalism by bringing all of Rockford University's diverse student body together, in such a way that the academic as well as extra-curricular experiences of all students are enhanced and enjoyed.
Services provided by the OGA:
- Assist both U.S. and international students in realizing their dreams of studying abroad
- Provide services related to U.S. immigration regulations
- Offer international student orientation
- Provide international student academic advising and support
- Assist with tax preparation for international students
- Provide translation and interpretation referrals
To apply for any of our Study Abroad programs, please fill out our Study Abroad Application
For information on how to apply for a US Passport
Copyright © 2015 Rockford University, all rights reserved