Home > About > Mission, Vision and Strategic Direction
Our mission is to educate men and women to lead responsible lives by means of a curriculum grounded in liberal arts learning and complemented and extended by professional and practical experience. Through the total academic and co-curricular experience, Rockford University strives to prepare students for fulfilling lives, careers, and participation in a modern and changing global society.
A solid education starts here.
- To distinguish the university through academic programs designed to expand academic reputation;
- To distinguish the university through our commitment to the whole student experience;
- To distinguish the university through stewardship of its assets.
Rockford University Learning Expectations
- Knowledge – for Understanding the world
- Values – for Envisioning the world
- Skills – for Shaping the world