Illinois State Law requires that all students taking 6 hours or more of classes provide information regarding immunization status. Currently students are required to provide documentation of:
- Measles: (Rubeola) Two doses are required. The first must be administered on or after the first birthday and the second must be administered no sooner than four weeks after the first.
- Mumps: One dose administered on or after the first birthday.
- Rubella: One dose administered on or after the first birthday.
- Tetanus/Diptheria (Td) booster within the last 10 years.
- Tetanus/Diptheria/Pertussis (Tdap) one dose required for all education and nursing students. Must have proof of immunizations
In lieu of these vaccinations, students may submit titre (blood test) results for measles, mumps, and rubella that indicate immunity to these diseases.
What you need to know!The following are available at Lang Health Center at minimal cost:
to make sure that you have provided your immunization records to Lang.
If you have not, there will be a HOLD on your account which will stop
your registration for future semesters. Please provide your records to
us as soon as possible. If you have questions about whether or not you
have fulfilled this requirement, please call or stop by.
- Adacel Tdap $40
- Hepatitis B $50
- TB screening $10
- 2-Step TB skin test $15
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) $50
- Seasonal Flu $12
- Td $25
Students who are exempt from providing this immunization information include:
- Students born prior to January 1, 1957.
- Students who have medical documentation from a physician stating they may not receive a vaccination due to a medical condition.
View Immunization Form
Services for students at no charge:
Alcohol/Substance Abuse assessment/referral
Blood pressure checks & monitoring
Eating Disorder/Nutritional Counseling
Groups and support services
Health education materials
Rapid Strep Screening